Day 7 of 28 days Magical Challenge.
“A thankful person is thankful under all circumstances.”
Whether it’s a relationship in turmoil, financial pressure, a lack of health, or problems in a job, negative situations arise because of a lack of gratitude over a long period of time. If we are not grateful for each thing in our lives, we are unintentionally taking those things for granted. Taking things for granted is a major cause of negativity because when we take things for granted we are not giving thanks in return, and we stop the magic happening in our life. Just as giving thanks to others will always lead to our life magically increasing, so much taking things for granted always lead to our life decreasing.
Taking things for granted results in complaining, negative thoughts and words. So when you complain, by the law of attraction, you must bring more things into your life to complain about! First, as difficult as it may be, you have to look for things to be grateful for in the negative situation. No matter how bad things are, you can always find something to be grateful for, especially when you know that your gratitude will magically transform every negative circumstance.
“Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn’t learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn’t learn a little, at least we didn’t get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn’t die; so, let us all be thankful.”Gautama Buddha
Isn’t this quote powerful?
Magic Practice Number 7
The Magical Way Out of Negativity
1. Count Your Blessings: Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you’re grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.
2. Choose one problem or negative situation in your life that you most want to resolve.
3. List ten things that you are grateful for about the negative situation.
4. At the end of your list, write:
Thank you, thank you, thank you, for the perfect resolution.
5. Just for today, see if you can get through one day without saying anything negative, Use the magic lifeline. Stop immediately and say: But I have to say that I am really grateful for___________.
6. Just before you go to sleep tonight, hold your Magic Rock in one hand, and say the magic words, thank you for the best thing that happened during the day.
Reference: The Magic- Rhonda Byrne