Day 16 of 28 days of Magical Challenge
“Miracles are not contrary to nature, but only contrary to what we know about nature.” — Saint Augustine
We should feel healthy, energized, and full off happiness most of the time, because that is how it feels to have our birthright of full health. The reality, however, is that a lot of people don’t feel this way very often, if ever. Many people are dealing with illnesses, problems with the functioning of their body, or suffering from bouts of depression and other mental health problems, which are all states of less-than-full health.
Gratitude is one of the fastest ways I know to magically begin experiencing the full state of health you are meant to have in your body and mind. All the miracles of healing we see happen are simply the result of full health being restored instantly in the human body, where before there was less than full and perfect health. If you don’t think gratitude creates miracles in your health and body, then read some of the thousands of miracle stories on The Secret website:
Gratitude’s magical power increases the natural flow of health to the mind and body and can assist the body in healing more quickly, as countless studies have shown. The magical power of gratitude also works hand in hand with good bodily care, nutrition, and any medical assistance you might have chosen to follow.
When there is some kind of sickness or condition in your body, it is understandable that you may have negative feelings about it, like worry, frustration, or fear. But having negative feelings about sickness does not restore health. In fact, it has the opposite effect – it reduces health even more. To increase your health, you need to replace the negative feelings with good feelings and gratitude is the easiest way to do it.
Many people also have critical thoughts and feelings of dissatisfaction about their physical appearance. Unfortunately, those thoughts and feelings also reduce the magical flow of health. When there’s something you don’t like about your body. Think about it. By the law of attraction, complaints about your body bring more problems to complain about, and so complaining about your body appearance puts your very health at risk.
Magical Practice Number 16
Magic and Miracles in Health
1. Count Your Blessings: Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you’re grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.
2. Recollect three separate times throughout your life when you felt on top of the world, and give sincere thanks for those times.
3. Think about five functions of your body that are well, and one by one give thanks for each one.
4. Choose one thing about your body or health you want to improve and spend one minute visualizing yourself with the ideal state of your body or health. Then give thanks for this ideal state.
5. Just before you go to sleep tonight, hold your Magic Rock in one hand, and say the magic words, thank you for the best thing that happened during the day.
Reference: The Magic- Rhonda Byrne