Day 17 of 28 days Magical Challenge
“In the magical universe there are no coincidences and there are no accidents. Nothing happens unless someone wills it to happen.”William S. Burroughs
When you direct gratitude’s magical power toward any negative condition, a new condition is created, eliminating the old condition. That means that when you get yourself to the place where you feel grateful for money more than you feel lack of money, a new condition is created eliminating the lack of money and magically replacing it with more money.
All the bad feelings about money push money away from you and reduce the amount of money in your life, and every time you feel bad about the money you reduce it a little more. If you have feelings about money like envy, disappointment, worry, or fear, you cannot receive more. The law of attraction says that like attracts like, so if you feel disappointed that you don’t have enough money, you will receive more disappointing circumstances of not having enough money. If you are worried about money you will receive more worrying situations about money. If you feel fearful about the state of your money, then you must receive more situations that will continue to make you fearful about money.
However difficult it may be, you have to ignore your current situation and any lack of money you may currently be experiencing, and gratitude is the guaranteed way for you to do that. You can’t be grateful for the money and disappointed about money at the same time. You can’t be thinking grateful thoughts about money and have worried thoughts about money at the same time. Nor can you be grateful for the money and have fearful thoughts about money at the same time. When you’re grateful for the money, not only do you stop the negative thoughts and feelings that push money away from you, you’re doing the very thing that brings more money to you!
Magic Practice Number 17
The Magic Check
1. Count Your Blessings: Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you’re grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.
2. Fill in your Magic Check with the amount of money you want to receive, along with your name and today’s date.
3. Hold your Magic Check in your hands, and imagine purchasing the specific thing you want the money for. Feel as happy and grateful as you can that you have received it.
4. Take the Magic Check with you today, or put it in a place where you will see it often. On at least two more occasions, take the check in your hands, picture yourself using the money for what you want, and feel as grateful as thought you wore really doing it.
5. At the end of today, keep your Magic Check in a prominent place where you will see it daily. When you have received the money on your check, or if you receive the item you wanted to spend the money on, replace the check with a new amount for something else you want, and repeat steps 2-4.
6. Just before you go to sleep tonight, hold your Magic Rock in one hand, and say the magic words, thank you, for the best thing that happened during the day.
Reference: The Magic- Rhonda Byrne