Day 20 of 28 days Magical Challenge
“Gratitude is the memory of the heart.”Jean-Baptiste Massieu
You might have figured out by now that with any magical practice of gratitude the aim is always to feel is as much as you can. This is because when you increase the feeling of gratitude on the inside, the things you have to be grateful for in the outside world increases too.
Eventually, after practicing gratitude for a long period of time, you will automatically feel it deeply in your heart. However, today’s magical practice will collapse the time it would normally take for you to reach that level.
The Heart Magic practice is designed to powerfully increase the depths that you feel gratitude, by focusing your mind on the area of your heart as you say and feel the magical words thank you. Scientific research has shown that by focusing on your heart as you feel gratitude, the rhythm of your heart immediately becomes much more even and harmonious, resulting in major improvements to your immune system and health. That gives you an idea of the power of Heart Magic. It takes a little practice the first time you try it, but it is worth the effort. After a few times you will get it, and each time you practice it your feeling of gratitude will increase exponentially.
To practice Heart Magic, focus your mind and your attention on the area around your heart. It doesn’t matter if you focus on the inside or the outside of your body. Close your eyes, because it will make it easier, and while keeping your mind focused on your heart, mentally say the magic words, thank you. Once you’ve practiced it a few times, you won’t need to close your eyes anymore, but as a general rule, you will feel more gratitude when you close your eyes.
There are several things you can do to help you get Heart Magic down really quickly. You can put your right hand on the area around your heart to keep your mind focused there while you say the magic words, thank you. Or you can imagine that the magic words, thank you, are coming out of your heart rather than your mind as you say them.
Magical Practice Number 20
1. Count Your Blessings: Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you’re grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.
2. Focus your mind and your attention on the area around your heart.
3. Close your eyes, and while keeping your mind focused on your heart, mentally say the magic words, thank you.
4. Take your Top Ten Desire List and practice Heart Magic by reading each desire, then closing your eyes, focusing your mind on the area around your heart, and slowly saying thank you, again.
5. Just before you go to sleep tonight, hold your Magic Rock in one hand, and say the magic words, thank you, for the best thing that happened during the day.
Reference: The Magic- Rhonda Byrne