“People who wait for a magic wand fail to see that they ARE the magic wand.”Thomas Leonard
Have you ever wished you had a magic wand so that you could just wave your wand and help the people you love? Well, today’s magical practice will show you how you can use life’s real Magic Wand to help others!
When you fervently want to help another person you have immense power, but when you direct that power with gratitude, you really do have a Magic Wand that can help the people you care about.
Energy flows where your attention goes, and so when you direct the energy of gratitude toward another person’s needs, that’s where the energy goes. This is the very reason why Jesus said thank you before he performed a miracle. Gratitude is an invisible but real force of energy and coupled with the energy of your desire it is just like having a Magic Wand.
If you have a family member, friend, or anyone you care about who is lacking physical health, in financial trouble, unhappy in their work, stressed, suffering because a relationship has ended, lost confidence in him or herself, suffering from mental problems, or feeling down about their life, you can use the invisible force of gratitude to help them with their health, wealth, and happiness.
To wave your Magic Wand for another’s health, imagine that the person’s health has been fully restored, and say the magic words, thank you, in a heartfelt celebration of receiving the news that he or she is full of health again. You could imagine the person calling you to give you the news, or imagine them telling you I person, and really see and feel your reaction. When you a feel as grateful now as you would when you heard the news that person’s health had been fully restored it will guarantee that the gratitude you feel is as sincere and as powerful as it can be.
Magic Practice Number 24
The Magic Wand
1. Count Your Blessings: Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you’re grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.
2. Choose three people who you care about and who you would like to help with more health, wealth, happiness, or all three.
3. If you have them, collect a photograph of each of the three people, and keep it in front of you while doing the Magic Wand practice.
4. Take one person at a time, and hold their photograph in your hand. Close your eyes and for one minute visualize the person’s health, wealth or happiness has been fully restored, and you’re receiving the news.
5. Open your eyes, and with the photograph still in your hand, say the magic words slowly: “Thank you. thank you, thank you for Name’s health, wealth, or happiness.”
6. As you finish with one person, move on to the next person, and follow the same two steps until you’ve finished the Magic Wand practice for all three people.
7. Just before you go to sleep tonight, hold your Magic Rock in one hand, and say the magic words, thank you, for the best thing that happened during the day.
Reference: The Magic- Rhonda Byrne