Day 28 of 28 days Magical Challenge
We are at the end of this Magical Challenge, 28 days,28 practises and amazing results. I can feel in myself..I have started feeling gratitude towards many things which I hardly did before and I also try to teach the importance of being grateful to my little girl, who is just five years old.
“That’s the thing with magic. You’ve got to know it’s still here, all around us, or it just stays invisible for you.” – –Charles De Lint
Every day is unique; there is no day like any other day. The good things that happen each day are forever different and forever changing, and so when you remember The Magic by counting yesterday’s blessings. every time. It’s just one of the reasons why Remember maintain the magic or gratitude in your life. No matter in the future, this magical practice will remain the most powerful practice for your entire life.
The easiest way to remember the blessings of yesterday is to start by remembering the beginning of the day when you woke up, and go back over the day in your mind, recollecting the major events of the morning, afternoon, and evening, until you reach the time when you went to bed. When you recall yesterday’s blessings it should be effortless; you are just scanning the surface of yesterday, and as you scan, the blessings will bubble to the surface of your mind.
Magic Practice Number 28
Remember The Magic
1. Count Your Blessings: Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you’re grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can. You have written 280 blessings over the course of this book!
2. Remember The Magic by counting the blessings of yesterday, and writing them down. Ask yourself the question: What are the good things that happened yesterday? Scan the surface of yesterday until you feel satisfied that you’ve remembered and written down all the blessings of the day.
3. As you remember each one, simply say the magic words, thank you, for it in your mind.
4. After today you can do this practice as a written list, or out loud or in your mind. You can make a quick list of the things you’re grateful for about yesterday or make a shorter and more detailed list and say why you’re grateful for them.
5. Just before you go to sleep tonight, hold your Magic Rock in one hand, and say the magic words, thank you, for the best thing that happened during the day.
Reference: The Magic- Rhonda Byrne