I have been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by a very sweet and inspiring blogger Shruti Mehta.
Thank you so much, Shruti. This is my fourth nomination and I feel great about it. Will try to answer all the questions.
Please check out her amazing work guys Shruti Mehta
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
3. Nominate 11 new bloggers to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
4. List the rules and display sunshine blogger award in your post/ on your blog.
5. Notify nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
Questions asked by Shruti:–
1) Tea or Coffee?
2) Early bird or night owl?
— Depends on the workload, mostly a night owl.
3) Practical or theoretical?
— Mostly theoretical
4) what’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever been given?
— Expect less from people around you.
5) what really makes you angry?
— A lie and hypocrisy.
6) If you could start your life all over again, what would you do differently?
— I would start writing early 🙂
7) what was the single best realization, you have ever had?
— You cannot control everything and anything around you.
8) which book has influenced you the most?
— The Alchemist
9) do you believe in luck? Why?
— Not much, as I have hardly experienced luck by my side 🙂
10) what’s next on your bucket list?
— Reading, traveling and publishing my own book.
11) Favorite quote?
— Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life. Think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success. – Swami Vivekananda
- Tea or coffee?
- Book or an ebook?
- Facebook or Instagram and why?
- Favorite book?
- Favorite Quote?
- Life lesson learned?
- All-time favorite movie?
- One thing you could change, it would be?
- Your biggest aim or dream?
- Your message to the world?
- What inspires you the most?
Thank you once again Shruti , have a great day.
I put no obligation to the nominees, no time frame from my side, but would love to read the answers 🙂 so tag me when you guys are done
Much love and gratitude