I wanted to express and I started writing!
A post-grad in Administration, Computer geek, Tech-savvy, love to explore creative treasure. A Writer by passion! A speaker with compassion!
I started with a blurred vision and as I proceed the vision gets clearer. My passion became my purpose and I am not going to stop till the day I no longer have to introduce myself to the people I meet, I want to be known for my work.
In this journey of two years of blogging, this is all I have achieved, and even these little progress means a lot to me.
- My write up on Women’s day was published in a newspaper in 2018.
- I was interviewed on a Podcast by Kenny Aronson, founder of The Davinci Mindest https://player.fm/series/lets-talk-business-2434047/guest-conversation-with-priyanka-nair-blogging-business-overcoming-anxiety-and-mindset
- Featured at Women With Gifts International, a non-profit organization based in Colorado https://womenwithgifts.org/2018/12/29/blog-featurevirtual-siyahi/
- Featured at SHEROES INDIA, largest and first Women only community in India https://sheroes.com/articles/cancer-survivor-becoming-celebrated-blogger/MTE1OTE=
- An author at Women’s Web/ Momspresso
- Weekly Columnist at Different truths
- Youtuber Spreading Mental health Awareness https://www.youtube.com/c/Virtual%20Siyahi
Let us connect at:
My message to all of you– Be you, because there are none like you! Be you in all ways and always!!