About Priyanka Nair
“I wanted to express and I started writing”, Priyanka
A post-grad in Administration, Computer geek, Tech-savvy, love to explore creative treasure. A Writer by passion! A speaker with compassion!
I started with a blurred vision and as I proceed the vision gets clearer. My passion became my purpose and I am not going to stop till the day I no longer have to introduce myself to the people I meet, I want to be known for my work.
In this journey of two years of blogging, this is all I have achieved, and even these little progress means a lot to me.
- I was interviewed on a Podcast by Kenny Aronson, founder of The Davinci Mindest Podcast here
- Featured at Women With Gifts International, a non-profit organization based in Colorado –Read here
- Featured at SHEROES INDIA, largest and first Women only community in India Cancer Survivor becoming a celebrated blogger
- An author at Women’s Web/ Momspresso
- Weekly Columnist at Different truths
- Youtuber Spreading Mental health Awareness –Youtube Channel
- Catch up with my Podcast
- eBook on Mental Health —
- A Co-Author in a Book published by Women with gifts International, Colorado. Available on Amazon, “Women are Roses”
- Awarded as Top 100 Debut Indian Author by Author Pages Magazine
- Completed Certification course on Mental Health and Illness by Alison Education
- Certified Mental Health Awareness Ambassador, Udemy.
Let us connect at:
My message to all of you– Be you, because there are none like you! Be you in all ways and always!!
Disclaimer: This is my personal blog. All the views and opinions in this blog are personal and belong solely to the blog owner and do not represent those of people, institutions or organizations that the owner may or may not be associated with in professional or personal capacity unless explicitly stated. Any views or opinions are not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, or an individual.