It was amazing to know Jessie Velusamy has nominated me for the ‘Mystery Blogger Award’. Her gesture to nominate me has encouraged me at the biggest level.
WHAT IS MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
RULES TO FOLLOW
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three Things about me:
- Organized (people call me with OCD, but I am just a cleanliness freak) 🙂
- What motivates you to write?
- What is the first thing you do when you get up in the morning?
- What are you grateful for in this life?
- What keeps you going, even when the going gets tough?
- What is your life motto?
My best blog: https://priyankaspen.com/2018/12/14/i-choose-me/
My Answers to the questions asked:
- Did you have a crush on your teacher when you were 8 years old or less?
Hahaha never 🙂
- What was the funniest incident that happened to you?
Nothing I can recall at the moment.
- If you were asked to date a famous personality, who would be that person and why?
I think I would date Paulo Coehlo or Sadhguru, my favorite authors so that I can understand their thought process and learn from them 🙂
- Describe an incident when you caught red-handed and what you did to have an escape thereafter.
Maybe something in school, we use to gang up and do pieces of stuff like painting the blackboard and was caught by the Vice principal and was severely punished 🙂
- Whom did you cheat that you regret till date and what was it you cheated with? None yet.
With love and gratitude