Day 13 of 28 days Magical Challenge
“Imagination is the true magic carpet.”Norman Vincent Peale
If you have been following the magical practices day by day, you have now built an amazing foundation by practicing gratitude for everything you have received and continue to receive in your life. But today is an exciting day, because you’re going to begin to use gratitude’s magical power for your dreams and desires!
The law of attraction says that like attracts like, which means you must form in your mind a likeness, or an image, of what you want. Then, to attract your desire to you, you have to feel as though it’s yours so that how you feel is also like how you would feel when you had what you wanted. The easiest way to do that is to be grateful for what you want – before you’re received it. If it never occurred to you before to use gratitude to receive what you want, you have now discovered another of its magical powers. The very words in the Holy Scriptures promise exactly that:
“Whoever has gratitude (now) will be given more (in the future), and he or she will have an abundance.”
Gratitude is something you must have before you can receive, not something that you simply do after something good has happened. Most people are grateful after they receive something good, but to make all your wishes come true and change your entire life by filling it with riches in every area, you must be grateful before and after.
Magic Practice Number 13
Make All Your Wishes Come True
1. Count Your Blessings: Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you’re grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say, thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.
2. Sit down at a computer or with a pen and journal, and list your top ten desires. Write thank you three times before each one, as though you’ve already received it. For example: Thank you, thank you, thank you for your desire.
3. Using your imagination, answer the following questions, as if you have already received each of your ten desires. What emotions did you feel when you received your desire? Who is the first person you choose to tell your desire and how? What is the first great thing, you did when you received what you wanted?
4. Finally, reread the sentence listing your desire, and really emphasize the magic words, thank you, so that you feel them as much as you can.
5. If you like, create a Magic Board. Cut out pictures and attach them to your Magic Board, and put it in a place you can see it often. Title the board with THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU in big bold letters across the top.
6. Just before you go to sleep tonight, hold your Magic Rock in one hand and say the magic words, thank you, for the best thing that happened during the day.
Reference: The Magic- Rhonda Byrne