Day 5 of 28 Days Magical Challenge.
“Gratitude is riches. Complaint is poverty.”
If there’s a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful, or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have. Complaining about money, arguing about money, getting frustrated about money, being critical of the cost of something, or making someone else feel bad about money are not acts of gratitude, and the money in your life can never improve; it will worsen.
You have to get your current situation out of your mind and instead feel gratitude for the money you do have, so the money in your life can magically increase! The subject of money can be a tricky one for many people, especially when don’t have enough, so there are two steps to the Magic Money practice. It’s important that you read through the entire practice of Magic Money at the beginning of the day because you will continue with the money practice throughout the day.
Money Practice Number 5
1. Repeat steps one to four of Magic Practice
2. Sit down and take a few minutes to think back through your childhood and all the things you received that wore provided at no charge to you.
3. As you recall each memory where money was paid for you, say and feel the magic words, thank you, with all your heart for each instance.
4. Take a dollar bill or other small bill and write on the sticker that you place on the bill in big bold letters.
THANK YOU FOR ALL THE MONEY I HAVE BEEN GIVEN THROUGHOUT MY LIFE.
5. Take your Magic Dollar Bill with you today, and at least once in the morning and once in the afternoon, or as many times as you want, take it out and hold the Magic Dollar Bill in your hands. Read your written words and be truly grateful for the abundance of money you’ve been given.
6. After today, put your Magic Dollar Bill somewhere you will see it every day to remind you to continue to be grateful for the abundance of money you have been given in your life.
7. Before you go to sleep tonight, hold your Magic Rock in one hand, and say the magic words, thank you, for the best thing that happened during the day.
Be grateful for what you have!
Reference: The Magic- Rhonda Byrne