I always love to have a personal connection with my fellow bloggers.
I do write a lot and I deliberately take time and visit my blogger friends list and read their latest post, sorry if I miss on something important but I am always there 🙂
Recently I had visitedblog and in her latest post she had written amazing ten facts about herself and encouraged others to post theirs, so here I am with my ten secrets :). Hope you love reading it and do visit Rinki’s blog, she is an amazing artist, you will fall in love with her Art Journals.
- Cleanliness Freak: I am often named as OCD because I have this cleanliness freak inside me, no matter how tired or unwell I am, I just cannot stand an untidy place, I know sometimes it becomes difficult to find a clean and hygienic place everywhere and then the adjustment becomes a big challenge for me. I always carry sanitizers and tissues with me 😀
- Chocolate and Coffee addict: Yes I am guilty of that at times but I just cannot sit without a cup of strong coffee when I am writing or reading something. I also have Chamomile tea and green tea once in a day. Chocolate is another weakness, for which I and my daughter are on the same page.
- I am an MBA in finance, CFA and Computers Diploma holder. Blogging just happened to me out of love for writing, it was never planned. I have worked with MNCs for seven years.
- I was diagnosed with the first stage of Lymph node Tubercular in 2016 for which my treatment lasted for 11 months.
- Mine is a love marriage and has a five-year-old daughter named Ishaanvi, I have tattooed her name on my wrist.
- I am a very sensitive and emotional person, which goes against me at times.
- I love to support people who are genuine, honest and dedicated towards their work and life.
- I do each and every household chore by myself, right from house cleaning to cooking. I love staying organized and particular about everything.
- I am dead scared of lizards.
- I love to travel but due to the motion sickness problem, I can’t travel more frequently. Car, flight, bus journey sicken me, I still prefer train journey for longer routes.
Would love to read ten facts about you all!!
Much love and gratitude