This is the second time I have been nominated for The MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD and this time by a very sweet person Yaasotaa She is an amazing blogger from Malaysia❤Thank you so much Yaasotaa 🙂
Check out her interesting Blog – https://yaasotaa.wordpress.com/
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
The Rules of the Mystery Blogger Award
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Yaasotaa‘s Questions 💞
1. What does success mean to you?
Success for me is a continuous journey of self-exploration, we unfold our capabilities an abilities by each milestone and it keeps us moving ahead.
2. Have you saved a pets life?
Not yet! I only have a small fish pot, never had a pet.
3.If you have 3 wishes…what it would be?
Now that’s a tough one, I think a mother’s life revolves around her child, so my first wish will be a happy and healthy life for my little daughter. Second, wish to finish my first book and last but not the least to establish myself as an entrepreneur who in turn can help and lift other women,
4.Sunshine or sunset?
Both have their own beauty, but Sunrise attracts me the most when I get up in the morning usually around 6:00 am, I straight away go to my balcony to admire the sunrays and the blissful early morning atmosphere.
5. Have you’ve did something weird before?
Cannot think of anything at the moment, but my choice of leaving an MBA corporate life and enter into blogging was one of the weirdest choices I had made which turned out to be a bliss.
Questions to the Nominees
1.) What inspires you to write?
2.) What is your life’s motto?
3.) Your Favourite quote?
4.) One thing you cannot survive without? (Only thing)
5.) Worst Book you have ever read?
Once again thank you to Yaasotaa and my dear WordPress family.
You can catch up with me here — my on-going Writing Challenge
Much love and gratitude