Hey, I Am Priyanka!
Mom of A Little Girl, A Voracious Reader, Coffee Addict.
A Wellness fanatic towards Buddhahood.
Founder at Sanity Daily. Indore Based Blogger.
Mental Health Awareness and Wellness Enthusiast!
Mindfulness and NLP practitioner.
Helping Women Forge Her Own Path. Featured Blogger, Top mental health blogger, and a Sheroes champion. An Award-Winning Author For Debut EBook “26 Days 26 Ways For A Happier You”.
“I wanted to express and I started writing”.
Writing not only gave me a career option but helped me in becoming a voice to inform, inspire, and connect with amazing people around the world.
In this journey of two years of blogging, this is all I have achieved, and even this little progress means a lot to me.
- Founded Sanity Daily
- Interviewed on a Podcast by Kenny Aronson, founder of The Davinci Mindest Podcast here
- Featured at Women With Gifts International, a non-profit organization based in Colorado –Read here
- Featured at SHEROES INDIA, the largest and first Women only community in India Cancer Survivor becoming a celebrated blogger
- Featured at YourStory
- Featured at the Makers India.
- Youtuber Spreading Mental health Awareness –Youtube Channel
- Catch up with my Podcast
- eBook on Mental Health, available for free download — 26 Days 26 Ways for a Happier You
- A Co-Author in a Book published by Women with gifts International, Colorado. Available on Amazon, “Women are Roses”
- Awarded as Top 100 Debut Indian Author by Author Pages Magazine
- Awarded as the Author of the Year by Ne8x.
- Published a Hindi Poetry Book “Ardhaviram”
Let us connect at:
My message to all of you– Be you, because there are none like you! Be you in all ways and always!!
Disclaimer: This is my personal blog. All the views and opinions in this blog are personal and belong solely to the blog owner and do not represent those of people, institutions, or organizations that the owner may or may not be associated within a professional or personal capacity unless explicitly stated. Any views or opinions are not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, or individual.