Hey, I Am Priyanka!
Mom of A Little Girl, A Voracious Reader, Coffee Addict.
A Wellness fanatic towards Buddhahood.
Founder at Sanity Daily. Mumbai Based Blogger.
Mental Health Awareness and Wellness Enthusiast!
Helping Women Forge Her Own Path. Featured Blogger At Sheroes And Other Women Centric Platforms. An Award-Winning Author For Debut EBook “26 Days 26 Ways For A Happier You”.
“I wanted to express and I started writing”.
Writing not only gave me a career option but helped me in becoming a voice to inform, inspire an dconnect with amazing people around the world.
In this journey of two years of blogging, this is all I have achieved, and even these little progress means a lot to me.
- Founded Sanity Daily
- Interviewed on a Podcast by Kenny Aronson, founder of The Davinci Mindest Podcast here
- Featured at Women With Gifts International, a non-profit organization based in Colorado –Read here
- Featured at SHEROES INDIA, largest and first Women only community in India Cancer Survivor becoming a celebrated blogger
- An author at Women’s Web
- Weekly Columnist at Different truths
- Youtuber Spreading Mental health Awareness –Youtube Channel
- Catch up with my Podcast
- eBook on Mental Health, available for free download — 26 Days 26 Ways for a Happier You
- A Co-Author in a Book published by Women with gifts International, Colorado. Available on Amazon, “Women are Roses”
- Awarded as Top 100 Debut Indian Author by Author Pages Magazine
- Nominated as the Author of the Year by Ne8x.
- Completed Certification course on Mental Health and Illness by Alison Education
- Certified Mental Health Awareness Ambassador, Udemy.
Let us connect at:
My message to all of you– Be you, because there are none like you! Be you in all ways and always!!
Disclaimer: This is my personal blog. All the views and opinions in this blog are personal and belong solely to the blog owner and do not represent those of people, institutions or organizations that the owner may or may not be associated with in professional or personal capacity unless explicitly stated. Any views or opinions are not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, or an individual.