Day 3 of 28 days Magical Challenge.
Are you following these practices with me yet? I am doing it, and yes I got a purpose for whole 28 days, with my so far experience, I could say that I read the book, follow the practice and while sharing it with you all I again undergo the same procedure. I do it twice. It is a positive feeling. 🙂
After Counting our blessings and holding Magic Rock, we will work on our relationships today.
” We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures.”
Science is now confirming the wisdom of the great sages of the past, with research studies showing that people who practice gratitude have closer relationships, are more connected to family and friends, and have other people look upon them favorably. But probably the most astounding statistic that has come out of research studies is that for every one complain about another person.
Gratitude makes relationships flourish. As you increase your gratitude for any relationship, you will magically receive an abundance of happiness and good things in that relationship. And gratitude for your relationships doesn’t change only your relationships; it also changes you. No matter what your temperament is now, gratitude will give you more patience, understanding, compassion, and kindness, to the point where you won’t even recognize yourself. The little irritations you once felt and the complains you had on your relationships will disappear, because when you’re truly grateful for another person, there’s nothing you want to change about that person. You won’t criticize, complain about, or blame them because you’re too busy being grateful for the good things about them. In fact, you won’t even be able to see the things you use to complain about.
Today’s magical practice is being grateful for people just as they are!Choose three of your closest relationships to be grateful for.You can choose any three relationships that are important to you, as long as you have a photograph of each person. The photograph can be just of the person, or the both of you together.
Magical Practise Number 3:
- Repeat steps one to three of Magic Practice.
- Choose three of your closest relationships and collect a photograph of each person.
- With the photo in front of you, write five things you are most grateful for about each person, in your journal or on your computer.
Begin each sentence with the magic words, thank you, including their name, and what you’re specifically grateful for.
- Carry the three photographs with you today, or put them in a place where you will see them often. Look at the photographs on at least three occasion, speak to the person’s face in the photograph, and thank them by saying the magic words, thank you, and their name. Thank you, ___________
- Before you go to sleep, take your Magic Rock in one hand, and say the magic words, thank you, for the best thing that happened during the day.
Do not think! Just do it!
Reference: The Magic- Rhonda Byrne