Day 4 of 28 days Magical Challenge.
Hope you are gearing up. Let us just do it, not for anyone else but for ourself 🙂
Health is a gift of life; it is something you receive and continue to receive, each day. In addition to everything else we do to be healthy, we have to be grateful for our health to continue to receive more health!
“Whoever has gratitude (for health) will be given more, and he or she will have an abundance. Whoever does not have gratitude (for health), even what he or she has will be taken from him or her.”
Being grateful for your health ensures that you will continue to receive more health to be grateful for, and at the same time it eliminates stress and tension in your body and mind. Scientific research studies have shown that stress and tension are at the root of many diseases. Studies have also revealed that people who practice gratitude heal faster, and are likely to live seven years longer!
The Magical Health practice begins with reading through the following paragraphs about the health of your body. After you read each line for a particular part of your body, close your eyes and mentally repeat the italicized line, feeling as grateful as you can for that part of your body.
- Say thank you for my legs and feet, and really mean it.
- Say thank you for my arms, hands, and fingers!
- Say thank you for my amazing sense of taste!
- Say thank you for my wonderful sense of smell!
- Say thank you for my precious sense of touch!
- Say thank you for my eyes that enable me to see everything!
- Say thank you for my hearing!
- Say thank you for my brain and my beautiful mind!
- Say thank you, organs, for working perfectly!
- Say thank you for my strong and healthy heart!
Magical Practise Number 4:
- Repeat steps one to three of Magic Practice
- On a piece of paper or card write the words:
THE GIFT OF HEALTH IS KEEPING ME ALIVE.
- Place the piece of paper with your written words where you know you will see it often today.
- On at least four occasions, read the words very slowly, and feel as grateful as you can for the precious gift of health!
- Just before you go to sleep tonight, hold your Magic Rock in one hand, and say the magic words, thank you, for the best thing that happened during the day.
Health is Wealth!! Take care!
Reference: The Magic- Rhonda Byrne
2 thoughts on “Day 4 –Magical Health”
Have a magical life ✨😇
LikeLiked by 1 person
you too 🙂